Dish washer and laundry soap recipes
It's all very black and white, cheap and easy to do. Now you have the power to clean you clothes and dishes for just pennies a day, stop letting big corporations cheat you out of your hard earned money.
Here's a simple recipe for dishwasher soap:
• 1 cup of borax
• 1 cup of baking soda
• ¼ cup of pickling salt as it dissolves easily in water and will not cloud your dishes like table salt can.
• You can add scent and extra cleaning power with powdered lemon, lime, orange or other flavor, do not use Kool aid as it will gum up your dishwasher over time.
The amounts listed above are good for 16 loads -- one tablespoon each .
• 4 cups of water
• 1/2 bar of home made lye soap (any flavor) , grated
• 3/4 cup washing soda (not baking soda)
• 3/4 cup of Borax (20 Mule Team)
• 1 cup pickling salt
5-gallon bucket for mixing
3 gallons of water
First, mix the grated soap in a saucepan with 4 cups of water, and heat on low until the soap is completely dissolved. Add hot water/soap mixture to 3 gallons of water in the 5-gallon bucket, stir in the washing soda and Borax, and salt continue stirring until thickened. Let the mix sit for 24 hours. bottle in old soap bottles or soda bottles for best results.
Return to milk comes from cows
Return to main page